Enjoy a new traveling experience with the Agusta AW 109 Power Helicopter. Fly for business or leisure to any destination in speed, style and safety. Apart from its striking aerodynamic silhouette, the cabin offers a spacious, quiet and luxurious environment, equipped with an air-conditioned, luxury seated interior, including a mini-bar.
In addition to its elegance, the Agusta AW 109 Power is one of the fastest commercial helicopters in Greece. Its two engines and two separate flight control hydraulic systems guarantee the highest level of safety for your flight.
Basic Specifications of Agusta AW 109 Power
- Engine: 2 x 567 hp, Pratt & Whitney, PW 206C
- Maximum Take-off Weight: 2.850 kg (6.283 lbs)
- Empty Weight: 2.020 kg (4.450 lbs)
- Capacity: 1 crew & 6+1 passengers / 2 crew if requested & 6 passengers
- Length: 13,04m
- Width: 7.78 (Rotor blades at 45)
- Height: 3.50m
- Max. cruising speed: 293 km/h (158knots)
- Service ceiling: 5.974m (19.600 feet)
- Range: 713 km (385 nm)
- Autonomy: 2 Hours 50 Minutes (+ 20 minutes fuel reserves)
- Fuel: 865 lt (670 kg)